These bandsaw stand build plans are ideal for a 9-12" bandsaw.
The bandsaw shown in the listing images is a Rikon 10" Bandsaw (Model 10-306)
- Detailed Drawings with Dimensions and Notes
- Plywood Cut Sheet Layout (0.75" thick - all plywood needed is from one 4'x8' sheet)
- MDF with laminate Cut Sheet Layout (0.25" thick - all MDF needed is from one 2'x4' sheet)
- BOM (bill of materials - list of hardware and wood used)
- 100+ Supplementary Pictures of the Building/Assembly Process
ESTIMATED BOM COST:
- Approximately $248 CAD ($175 USD) depending on what type of plywood and hardwood you choose for your build
DIMENSIONS (to know if this would fit in your space):
- The overall width is 23.5 inches (Including the edge banding)
- The overall depth is 16.5 inches (Including the edge banding)
- The overall height is 28.75" inches (Not including the castor wheel height)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this design be engraved?
I can engrave any black and white image. The black details on the image is what will be engraved. A higher quality image results in a better engraving.
Apr 15, 2022
Jul 28, 2020
This is the second set of plans I have ordered and I am extremely pleased with them. The plans are detailed - supplementary pictures are excellent. I highly recommend for the incredible customer service as well, very responsive, very patient - I had never tackled a build like the Shapeoko enclosure and I was able to accomplish it with minimal issues. Note the picture is in progress and not finished.