- Detailed Assembly Drawings with Dimensions and Notes
- 4 cut sheet layouts (cuts made from stock 4'x8' & 2'x4' sheets of plywood)
- BOM (Enclosure Hardware and Electronic part list)
- Control box wiring schematic
- LED wiring schematic
- Supplementary pictures of assembly
- Approximately $300 depending on what type of plywood and acrylic you choose to use
DIMENSIONS (to know if this would fit in your space):
- The overall width at the back is 48 inches, if you include the control box at the front left, then 53 inches wide.
- The overall depth is 43.5 inches.
- The overall height is about 58 inches (depends on the size of castor wheels you choose to put on the legs). Make sure to account for overhead space to open the front lid when it is open and resting on top.
- The inside height (from the surface the shapeoko sits on to the top where the LED are mounted) is 20.75”.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this design be engraved?
I can engrave any black and white image. The black details on the image is what will be engraved. A higher quality image results in a better engraving.
Nov 9, 2021
Easy to follow. Electrical list was helpful.
Oct 7, 2021
It is very well put together.
Jul 9, 2021
The plans were exactly what we were looking for -- and went beyond what we expected to receive with all the additional files and photographs. Thank you! Should have ours built in a couple of weeks and will try to remember to post the pic.
Nov 16, 2020